Saturday, October 4, 2008

Pregnancy




I found out I was pregnant a few days before my birthday. It was definetly a surprise birthday present! I had a really good pregnancy. I was sick all the time for the first trimester, it was a joke that they called it morning sickness, as I had it 24/7. After the first trimester I felt a lot better and began to enjoy my pregnancy. I craved a lot of sweets and of course gained a lot of weight. I was pregnant in the summer and if I can help it, my next child I will plan to be pregnant during the winter time. Something about being huge and uncomfortable in your own skin in the 120 degree weather just isn't fun! I had restless leg syndrom pretty bad when I was pregnant, so I'd frequently have to get up in the middle of the night and take a warm bath to relax my body , so that I would be able to sleep. Otherwise my legs just wanted to move all night long. It was a great feeling being pregnant and can't wait to do it again!

No comments: